With an eye on expansion, the Cabo Marine Show aims to create and position the first International Boat Show and Marine Products and Services Expo in the Baja California peninsula in Mexico, and the Cabo San Lucas marina is poised to remain the key location for this event. The products and services participating in Cabo Marine Show 2011 reflect an ever growing segment of the Baja California Sur marine and leisure travel market.
“We’ve had to start small” say the organizers of the Cabo Marine Show, “and our goal over the next two to three years is to grow this event to include world class boat manufacturers and dealers, marine accessories and services from all over Mexico and abroad”.
“IGY Marina Cabo San Lucas is proud to be the official marina for the second annual Cabo Marine Show” said Bert Fowles, VP of Marketing for Island Global Yachting. “This important annual event is geared for growth, and we are happy to be a part of it.”
Cabo Marine Show 2011 runs from April 21 to 23, with more than 40 local and foreign vendors and an expected audience of more than 3,000 people. Here is a glimpse of the many products and services scheduled to roll out at this year’s event:
- IGY Marina Cabo San Lucas is offering new transient and annual slip pricing specials available during the Show.
- Otaduy Yachts, New Construction & Brokerage, introduces new Bertram representation for the Baja Sur area.
- Specialized Marine Services debuts as first Eco-Friendly, Full Service Professional Boat Detail Company in Mexico.
- Parker Village Marine Tec presents its new line of portable water treatment systems and desalination systems.
- Cabo Riviera offers its unique master-planned, oceanfront community in the East Cape area of Los Cabos.
Cabo Marine Show 2011 appreciates the Support of IGY Marina Cabo San Lucas, FONATUR, the Los Cabos Conventions and Visitors Bureau, Marquis Los Cabos Resort, Puerto Paraiso Mall, Luxury Avenue Boutique Mall, Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, Gray Line Los Cabos, Fiji Water, Tequila Clase Azul, Events Diamante, as well as all participating exhibitors and businesses taking part in this year’s Show.